In case of coronavirus complaints, you can have yourself tested for corona by the GGD.
You can call 0800-1202 to make an appointment.
Complaints for which you can get tested are: Fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, sudden loss of smell and / or taste.
Our corona measures are as follows:
- You have to wear a mouth mask inside the practise.
- We keep 1.5 meters distance. One person can stay at a time in the reception area and 2 in the waiting room. When these numbers are reached, we can ask you to wait outside. In case of rain we have an umbrella to borrow.
- We can ask for complaints upon arrival and if necessary we will wear a mouth mask or protective clothing. You can disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- You can also email us for all (non-urgent) questions. If you want to do this safely, click here.
- You cannot walk in without an appointment. Also if you want to visit the assistant, we ask you to call first.
- We take blood samples between 8:00-12:00 AM - and 1:30 PM - 15:30 PM. You do not need to make an appointment for this.
We count on your cooperation and understanding regarding these measures.