In case of complaints, you can have yourself tested for corona by the GGD.
You can call 0800-1202 to make an appointment.
Complaints for which you can get tested are: Fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, sudden loss of smell and / or taste, headache.
Our corona measures are as follows:
- You must wear a mouth mask (you brought yourself) in the practice.
- We keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
- One person can stay at a time in the reception area and 2 in the waiting room. When these numbers are reached, we can ask you to wait outside. In case of rain we have an umbrella to borrow.
- We can ask for complaints upon arrival and if necessary we will wear a mouth mask or protective clothing. You can disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- You can also email us for all (non-urgent) questions.
- You cannot currently walk in without an appointment. Also if you want to visit the assistant, we ask you to call first.
- We take blood samples between 08:00 AM and 12:00 PM and between 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM. You do not need to make an appointment for this.
We request that you go to the toilet at home. You can only use our toilet if it is necessary for a medical examination.
We count on your cooperation and understanding regarding these measures.